- Estuaries are losing functional habitat because of population increases in lower portions of watersheds.
- Rapidly increasing permit-exempt wells threaten water for fish.
- Degraded nearshore habitat is unable to support forage fish.
- Timber harvest has removed vast amounts of forest cover throughout all watersheds.
- Streams lack large woody debris.
January 06, 2016 By eoconnell
September 04, 2013 By Kari Neumeyer
May 28, 2013 By eoconnell
February 19, 2013 By eoconnell
February 13, 2013 By eoconnell
- Responding to comments at the Seattle Times: “How about calling off fishing for a few years?” on
- Will Stelle on Treaty Rights at Risk and salmon recovery on
- From the State of Our Watersheds: wells on the Kitsap Peninsula increase 300 percent on
- From State of our Watersheds: Nisqually watershed impervious surface on